Vision and values
“Learning together- making the difference.”
As parents we want you to understand our academy vision and values.
These underpin everything we do in our academy and we would like your support in keeping our values to achieve our vision- to be a great school!
Our Vision: To be a GREAT school.
We work towards the same values as the other academies within the Trust:
We strive to:
– Care for children, adults and the learning environment.
– Share expertise and best practice within our own academy and across other academies for the benefit of all learners
– Be fair, honest and inclusive – demonstrating integrity
–Dare to do things differently and have a go
By securing our commitment and values we expect learners to:
- achieve well;
- feel safe and secure to take risks and make mistakes;
- want to improve and know how to improve;
- have high aspirations and ready for the next steps in learning and life;
- have high expectations of self;
- be independent, resilient and respectful of self and others;
- be tolerant and open-minded;
- be happy and confident;
- have both independent and collaborative learning skills; and
- be proud of their community and know how to contribute to it.