We currently have the following vacancies:
Casual Catering Staff:
- work effectively as part of a catering and hospitality team
- maintain a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- give pupils, staff and parents a positive impression of yourself and the School
- maintain food safety when storing, holding and serving
- provide a counter and take-away service
- work within a team on a rota basis on each work station
- Comply with the School’s Health and Safety policy
Casual Lunchtime Supervisors:
You will be required to supervise the pupils remaining on the school premises at lunchtime.
The ability to relate to children/young people from diverse backgrounds is essential for this job, as well as having good verbal communication skills in order to liaise with children/young people and other staff members.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about either of these roles, please contact the school office to request an application form. Tel: 01924 450289.
Closing date – Friday 7th July at 4pm.