Mrs Joslin is running literacy and maths workshops during the summer term to help parents understand what their children are learning at school. The sessions run on Mondays from 9am and if you are interested please put your name down at the office.
Days and Times for all Adult classes
- English – Functional Skills from Kirklees College – Mondays and Wednesdays 9.00 – 11.30am
- Maths –Levels 1, 2 & 3 from Kirklees College – Tuesdays 9.00 – 11.30am
- ESOL – Level 1& 2 from WEA – Tuesday 12.40 – 2.30PM
- IT – Basic Internet and computer skills – 5 week course – Wednesdays – 11.30 – 1.00pm and 1.00 – 2.30pm
- Sewing –Tutor led and flexible classes – Thursday 9.00 – 11.30am
- ESOL – 2 & 3 from WEA – Thursday 12.40 – 2.30pm
- Health & Social Care Introduction – 10 week course – Friday 9.30 – 12.00pm
English and Maths level 2 is a qualification you need to be able to get a job or go on to further education at any college. It is an equivalent to a G.C.S.E A-C. So if you your intentions are to do any of the above in the next two years now is the time to start these classes.
All courses are free if you are in receipt of benefits.
If you are interested in any of these courses please contact Aisha Barri on the school 01924 450289 or 07883235151.