How are we keeping school as safe as we can?
We know that it is a frightening time for many and some are worried about returning to school.
These are some of the things we have put into place to keep your child and our staff safe-
- different entrances for different year groups
- staggered start and end times
- reduced numbers in classes- 11 for Y6, Y5 and Y4, 8 for Y1 and 6 for Reception
- social distancing layout in classes
- hand sanitisers outside every class
- different toilets for each class
- individual resource packs for each child
- parent contracts stating they are following social distancing guidelines
We have also made this video to help explain what we have done and to show pupils what it will be like- it WILL be different but much is the same! We hope this reassures you that we have done everything possible to make school as safe as we can.
We only have places currently for those who said they wanted their children to return and have planned our safety measures accordingly. If you have changed your mind you must contact school prior to sending your child as they will not be allowed entry until this has been agreed.
The Trust also has a health & safety statement- please click the link below to see this: